Leaping Leprechauns it’s St. Patrick’s Day weekend! Start it off with a laugh and keep the luck o’ the Irish flowing on into next week with these fun events around Atlanta.
Laugh it up!
- Tonight kicks off the 2012 Atlanta Comedy Festival at the Apache Café in Midtown.
- Make it a date and head to Tantra Restaurant & Lounge for dinner. Save 50% off their delicious global cuisine with this sweet deal!
Erin go bar!
- Looking for something a bit more Irish? Check out one of the pub crawls, like the Green Mile Pub Crawl or the Happy Hour Saint Paddy’s Pub Crawl.
- If you’re crawling around Atlanta and partying into the wee hours o’ the night, you’ll be glad you grabbed this deal for Buckhead’s Landmark Diner before you headed out. Two a.m. cheeseburger craving? Not a problem!
Follow the rainbow!
- Bring the family to the 130th annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade travelling down Peachtree Street. Grab a seat before Saturday’s noon start time, then stick around for the Post Parade Festival.
- Be a part of Rock 100.5′s ShamRock the Station at Atlantic Station with entertainment from Better than Ezra. The festivities will end Saturday evening with a BANG with the only St. Patrick’s Day fireworks display in Atlanta!
Spring into action!
- March 20th marks the first day of spring, and nothing says spring like 50% off 16 choices of frozen yogurt flavors from Swirll Yogurt!
- Mark your calendar for Thursday March 22nd! Turner Classic Movies is bringing the Road to Hollywood Tour to Atlanta with a special screening of Seven Brides for Seven Brothers at the Woodruff Arts Center. Get your FREE tickets here!
Jack’s got on his green and is ready to kick off the weekend. Unleash yourself and join him out on the town!