Spring is just around the corner and that means it’s time for picnics and barbecues! Need a quick and delicious dish to pack in your basket? Check out this recipe for vegetarian chickpea salad from The Wild Cow. Served over mixed salad greens or with pita chips, this dish is sure to please even the pickiest eater.
- 1 6lb can of chickpeas, half mashed
- 1/2 bunch of celery, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 4 tbsp spicy mustard
- 1 1/2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups vegenaise (or any non-dairy mayonnaise)
- Salt & pepper to taste
Mix well and chill!
Don’t forget to check out our amazing deal with The Wild Cow! Just $5 gets you $10 to spend on the two-timed voted best farm-fresh vegetarian menu. Eat up knowing that five percent of your purchase is going to their charity of the month!