Spring has definitely sprung in Atlanta. With weekend temperatures in the upper 70s, we’ve rounded up some fun outdoor events around the city for your enjoyment!
- The Georgia Tech baseball team has officially kicked off their season! Head to Russ Chandler Stadium to watch the Jackets take on Duke University on Saturday or Sunday.
- The fair is in town (at Turner Field)! Grab the kids and enjoy an afternoon of cotton candy, rides on the ferris wheel and more!
- Kick off your Saturday evening with Barks & Beers at Der Biergarten (located on Marietta St.). Bring along your four-legged family member(s) and enjoy a beer at Atlanta’s first indoor/outdoor German beer garden while benefiting the animals at the Georgia SPCA.
- The Purina Incredible Dog Challenge is making its way to Centennial Olympic Park this weekend. Take an afternoon to enjoy this premier canine sporting event. Competitions include dog diving, freestyle flying disc, head-to-head weave poles, Jack Russell hurdle racing and more!
A Night Out
- Need a night out with your sweetie? The Atlanta Film Festival’s Encore on Demand Day is happening all day Sunday. Check out AKA Blondie at 7:00 PM (SweetJack’s own Jason James helped with this film!). Grab dinner beforehand at Buckhead Pizza Company with our sweet deal!
- Forget date night – it’s time for a ladies night out! Start the evening with dinner at Tantra Restaurant and Lounge (at 50% off of course) and then head to 14th Street Playhouse for the 8:00 PM showing of Motherhood the Musical (ALSO at 50% off!).
What are your plans this weekend? Let us know in the comments below!